Soundra Poling-Brookhaven Scholarship
Community Foundation of North Central West Virginia, Inc.
The Soundra Poling-Brookhaven Scholarship is awarded to high school graduates intent to enroll in public or private higher education institution in West Virginia. Applicants must be completed the fifth grade at Brookhaven Elementary School.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Provides scholarship to high school graduates who had completed the fifth grade at Brookhaven Elementary School.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Character Traits:The recipients shall have exhibited excellence, commitment and leadership
- College:Applicants must demonstrate their intent to enroll as full-time students in an eligible public or private higher education institution in West Virginia.
- Extracurricular:Involvement in school and community organizations
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Other Materials:Applicants will be required to submit for consideration a minimum of one statement from a teacher or counselor addressing whether the student has performed up to his or her potential. Applicants must also present proof of graduating fifth grade at Brookhaven Elementary School in Morgantown, WV.
- Name: Heather Lile
- Phone: (304) 296-3433
- Email: email@example.com