St. Davids Neal Kocurek Scholarship
St. David's Foundation
St. Davids Neal Kocurek Scholarship provides an up to $7,500 yearly to graduating seniors of Travis, Hays, Williamson, Bastrop, or Caldwell counties. The scholarship is given to students pursuing a health care profession. The awardee may use the funds for tuition, fees, books and medical supplies needed in pursuing education.
4,000 - 7,500
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a high school senior.
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must attend an accredited college or university in Texas as a full-time student (12+ units/semester).
- Residence:Applicants must be a legal non-citizen resident (or United States Citizen).
- Citizenship:Applicants must be a United States Citizen (or a legal non-citizen resident).
- School:Applicants must be a high school senior within Travis, Hays, Williamson, Bastrop or Caldwell counties.
- College:Applicants are accepted at an accredited college or university in Texas.
- Major/Career:The applicant must pursue a degree in a health care-related discipline. Students pursuing careers in health-related fields not pertaining to humans will not be considered.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Other Materials:Proof of family income is required.
- Phone: (512) 879-6600
- Email: [email protected]