St. Edward's University & Montopolis Community Scholarship
Hispanic Scholarship Consortium
St. Edward's University & Montopolis Community Scholarship provides support to students attending St. Edwards University and/or reside in Travis County. The scholarship is a $2,000 fund given by the Dolores Catholic Church and St. Edwards University.
- 1 award
- April 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:The scholarship is open to students who reside in Travis County living within these Montopolis Area boundaries: South of the Colorado River, East of Pleasant Valley Road, West of Highway 183, North of Highway 71.
- College:The awardee must attend to St. Edwards University.
- Ethnicity:The applicant must be of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:The recommender must be an instructor, coach, advisor, mentor and/or employer must complete this form. A relative may not complete it. Be sure to alert your recommender that s/he must complete this form online and s/he will receive an email with instructions for the online form. Allow your recommender at least two weeks to complete the form. Your recommender will not be notified of the recommendation until your application is complete. Please verify that you have the correct email address for your recommender before submitting the reference request.
- Other Materials:All candidates must submit financial documentation. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete packet that will not be reviewed. You must submit a copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR) you received after completing the Free Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA). If you qualify for financial aid under SB 1528/HB 1403, then you must submit a paper copy of the FAFSA or TASFA based on your institution. Again, if you cannot apply for FAFSA by the February 1st HSC scholarship deadline.
- Phone: (512) 368-2956
- Email: [email protected]