State Employees' Credit Union Foundation "People Helping People" Scholarship - Public University Program
North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority
In 2004, the State Employees' Credit Union Foundation started this scholarship to benefit four-year public university students who exemplify the membership philosophy of credit unions, "People Helping People," and demonstrate leadership, an excellence of character, integrity, and community involvement.
- 1 award
- January 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Be a senior at a North Carolina public high school
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Agree to continue as a full-time student in good standing with the same university for eight consecutive semesters.
- Residence:A resident of North Carolina
- Citizenship:Be a U.S. citizen
- School:Be a senior at a North Carolina public high school
- College:Accepted to one of the 16 constituent campuses of the University of North Carolina.
- Miscellaneous:Not be a director, employee or family member of an employee of the State Employees Credit Union or the SECU Foundation.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required