Stuart & Lucille Armstrong Scholarship
Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
Stuart & Lucille Armstrong Scholarship is one of the various offerings of The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation. The program is offered to individuals who continues to be an Episcopalian in the Diocese of WV. Preference are given to applicants from St. Christopher, Charleston.
- 2 awards
- January 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must be a full-time student (minimum of 12 Credit Hours), demonstrate academic achievement, and have a minimum score of 20 on the ACT.
- Residence:Applicants must be a resident of West Virginia with the exception of (The Kids Chance Scholarship).
- Religion:Preference is given to applicants from St. Christopher Episcopal Church, Charleston.
- Miscellaneous:Applicants must continue to be an Episcopalian in the Diocese of WV. Preference is given to applicants from St. Christopher Episcopal Church, Charleston. Seminarians are ineligible for this scholarship.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Applicants must submit the name and location ofhome parish along with Rectors name and contactinformation on page 5 of application.
- Other Materials:Applicants must submit the name and location of their home parish along with Rectors name and contact information on their application. Applicants also need to upload their Financial Form and Income Tax Information.
- Name: Susan Hoover
- Phone: (304) 346-3620
- Email: [email protected]