The ANSWER Endowment Scholarship
Foundation for the Carolinas
This scholarship was established to benefit adult women age 25 and older who are raising school-age children (grades K-12). Applicants must be pursuing a four degree in a field of their choice, or a two-year nursing degree, or a two-year degree in CPCC's Health Careers Program which includes Dental Assisting, Cardiovascular Technology, Dental Hygiene, Physical Therapist Assistant and Respiratory Therapy. Applicants must enroll at an accredited institution in North or South Carolina.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Be a nontraditional female student, age 25 or older, at the time of the application deadline.
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Legal residents of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina or a contiguous county in North Carolina or South Carolina (Cabarrus, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Union in NC and Lancaster & York in SC).
- Citizenship:Be a US Citizen, including foreign-born US citizens.
- College:Be enrolled or plan to enroll as a full-time, degree-seeking student at an accredited institution in North or South Carolina
- Miscellaneous:Primary caregiver to at least one school-age child (enrolled in grades K-12). This includes natural born or legally adopted children or children for whom legal guardianship has been granted. The children must live in the home with the applicant.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:In 500 words or less, give your personal response to The ANSWER Endowment Scholarship.Develop a personal statement personal statement in which you develop your position on this topic: Explain the personal mission or personal vision you have adopted for yourself. Discuss why you think these goals are important.
- Recommendation Letters:Three recommendation letters.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Attach the entire FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Name: Qiana Austin
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Mecklenburg County (NC) Residents
- Scholarships for Union, NC Residents
- Scholarships for Rowan, NC Residents
- Scholarships for Durham County (NC) Residents
- Scholarships for Orange, NC Residents
- Scholarships for Wake County (NC) Residents
- Scholarships for Cabarrus County, NC Residents
- Scholarships for Iredell, NC Residents
- Scholarships for Dillon County, SC Residents
- Scholarships for Marlboro County, SC Residents
- Scholarships for York County, SC Residents