Tim Turner Scholarship
Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin
This scholarship was established to benefit graduating senior of a Portage County high school entering a medical field of study. Applicants must demonstrate strong character, like the generous man for whom this fund is named.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be a graduating senior of a Portage County high school.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Required
- School:Must be a graduating senior of a Portage County high school.
- Major/Career:Must be entering a medical field of study.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Watch the movie Pay It Forward and submit an essay answering the question: What personal act of kindness have you received, and how have you paid it forward?
- Recommendation Letters:Provide references from two individuals (teachers, coaches, neighbors, etc.) explaining the students character and generosity to others.
- Other Materials:A completed Application Form;A completed Special Requirements Form.
- Phone: (715) 342-4454
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Medical Science Majors
- Scholarships for Health Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Biology Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physician's Assistant Majors
- Scholarships for Opthalmology Majors
- Scholarships for Medical Practice Majors
- Scholarships for Surgery Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors