Travis R. Keplinger Memorial Fund
Blackford County Community Foundation
Travis R. Keplinger Memorial Fund gives financial support to a student who wants to pursue his/her college education. The program was created by Dennis and Andrea Keplinger in memory of their son Travis. Applicants of this scholarships must have participated in art, music or soccer.
- 1 award
- March 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high senior.
- Financial Need:Required
- School:The applicant must have attended a public school.
- Extracurricular:The student must have participated in art, music, (or soccer).
- Athletics:The student must have participated in soccer (or art, music).
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please write a statement of your educational and career objectives and goals for the future.
- Other Materials:High School Seniors must submit a copy of the FAFSA Student Aid Report listing the EFC Amount.
- Phone: 765348341
- Email: [email protected]