VFW POST 9387 Scholarship
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
VFW POST 9387 Scholarship aims to give financial assistance to worthy Wisconsin Dells High School graduating seniors planning to take up post-secondary education.
- 2 awards
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Students graduating from Wisconsin Dells High School
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Students graduating from Wisconsin Dells High School
- College:Students graduating from Wisconsin Dells High School further their education at a college, university, technical, nursing, or other postsecondary institution.
- Military:Must have a relative who is a war Veteran
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office
- Other Materials:Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words)Write your Career Plan (no more than 500 words)Make copies for each local scholarship for which you apply and one additional copy to remain in the counseling office-only one, not one for each scholarship. Staple all of the above components together for each application (you may use a cover sheet with the name of the scholarship and your name on it, but PLEASE DO NOT USE PLASTIC OR HEAVY PAPER REPORT COVERS).
- Phone: (608) 253-1461
- Email: [email protected]