Wade and Clio Van Valkenburg Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
The Wade and Clio Van Valkenburg Scholarship is awarded to a resident of Kalamazoo County Michigan. Applicants must be enrolled in a vocational, technical or trade school or college or university
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Kalamazoo County resident
- College:Who is enrolled or planning to enroll in a vocational, technical or trade school or a two- or four-year college or university full or part time.
- Miscellaneous:Must have, either through a plea bargain or conviction, been found guilty of a criminal offense and be able to document how he or she has overcome adversity and/or obstacles in his or her life.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Essay typed into the text box in the eGRANT application addressing why you merit consideration for this scholarship. Include how extracurricular activities volunteer experiences and leadership roles have helped to prepare you for your choice of study. If you have overcome challenges or improved in motivation and achievement during high school and/or college please provide this information also.
- Recommendation Letters:One copy of the Scholarship Recommendation Form and Letter of Recommendation completed by someone verifying the obstacles and/or adversity the applicant has overcome.
- Name: Adrienne
- Phone: (269) 381-4416
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Michigan Residents