Walla Walla - Columbia School Retirees Association Scholarship
Blue Mountain Community Foundation
This scholarship was established to benefit students who graduated from high schools in Walla Walla County, students who have received GED and have been home-schooled in Walla Walla County. Applicants must be residing in Walla Walla county for a minimum of three years at the time of the application. Students must demonstrate financial need to be eligible for this scholarship.
250 - 10,000
- 1 award
- March 2023
- Age/Grade Level:A graduate of a high school in Walla Walla County; Have received GED in Walla Walla County; Have been home-schooled in Walla Walla County.
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Have resided in Walla Walla County for at least three (3) years at the time of application.
- School:A graduate of a high school in Walla Walla County.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- Name: Casey Richards-Moller
- Phone: (509) 529-4371
- Email: [email protected]