Wanda Munn Scholarship
Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
This scholarship was established to support re-entry or non-traditional students in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, or Washington. Applicants must have completed a minimum of two years full-time equivalent credits at an ABET accredited school. These credits do not have to be in an engineering curriculum.
- 1 award
- February 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Re-entry/Non-traditional
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:School in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, or Washington; ABET accredited school.
- Miscellaneous:The applicant is not the current recipient of a renewable SWE Scholarship (i.e. is not already designated to receive a SWE scholarship payment in the coming academic year.)
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Submit e-mail contact information for two references. Your recommenders should be:- A teacher or college professor in a STEM (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) field familiar with your work in his or her respective field and/or STEM.- The other must be from a person who has known you for two or more years and who is not a relative or member of your family. For example, the second letter canbe from a coach or a family friend
- Other Materials:A completed online application;A letter of acceptance from an ABET-accredited college or university indicating acceptance into an ABET-accredited engineering or computer science program forthe coming academic year ONLY if you will be a transfer student, or a first year graduate student in the fall of 2016.
- Phone: +1 (877) 793-4636
- Email: [email protected]