Warren F. and Ruth P. Mandley Memorial Educational Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
Frank E. Mandley, son of Warren F. Mandley and Ruth P. Mandley, established this scholarship in memory of his parents. Warren F. Mandley and Ruth P. Mandley were devoted parents, enjoyed their life together in Bay City and chose it as the place to raise their family. This scholarship provides support to Bay County students realize their full potential through higher education.
- 1 award
- March 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:High school senior
- Minimum GPA:2.75
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Bay County resident.
- School:Bay County students
- College:Full-time undergraduate student in Michigan.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. The essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;FAFSA;Student Aid Report;A portrait of the applicant.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Michigan Residents