WDHS Football Booster Club Scholarship
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
WDHS Football Booster Club Scholarship was established by The Wisconsin Dells Football Booster Club. The scholarship provides $300 fund to a graduating senior who played organized football all four years of High School.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:The scholarship is open to students of Wisconsin Dells High School.
- College:The applicant must be continuing their education at either a technical college or two or four-year College or university.
- Athletics:The awardee must have played organized football all four years of High School.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Included with this application should be a reflection consisting of two paragraphs. 1.The first paragraph should explain what you plan on doing following high school regarding your education and career. 2.The second paragraph should state what playing football has meant to you and how it has influenced your life. Paragraphs should be on a separate piece of paper and may be typed or hand written, and attached to this application.
- Name: Kimberly J Cummings
- Phone: (608) 253-1461
- Email: [email protected]