Wexner Israel Fellowship (WIF)
This fellowship is a year-long leadership development program for mid-career leaders in Israel's public sector that was established in 1989. The program was designed to provide Israels next generation of public leaders with superlative training in public management and leadership development that will improve the quality of democracy and the institutional vitality of Israels public sector. Eligible applicants are outstanding mid-career professionals working in national and local government, government authorities, government companies, defense and security forces, hospitals and HMO's and non-government organizations with distinctly public-sector activities. The fellowship will take place at the Harvard Kennedy School.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:A year-long leadership development program for mid-career leaders in Israel's public sector; Be between 30 and 45 years of age at the start of the academic program.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Hold an academic degree.
- Employer:Have a minimum of 7 years of substantial professional experience, of which at least 5 are in the public sector. The Wexner Israel Fellowship accepts applications from outstanding mid-career professionals working in national and local government; government authorities; government companies; defense and security forces; hospitals and HMO's and non-government organizations with distinctly public-sector activities.
- Other Benefits:Aside from tuition and fees the award also covers a living stipend, funding for all foundation programs and special institutes, travel between Israel and Boston for the fellow, his or her spouse and any accompanying children, health insurance for the fellow, his or her spouse and accompanying children, limited moving costs and book allowance.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Eligibility FormA completed application formTOEFL/ IELTS / GRE score
- Name: Ms. Leah Briskin
- Phone: +9 (722) 563-7035
- Email: [email protected]