William Giacomo Firefighter Scholarship
Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
- 1 award
- January 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be pursuing first Post-High School degree
- Minimum GPA:2.75
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Must have completed 1 year of college (minimum 24 credit hours)
- Character Traits:Must demonstrate good moral character
- Residence:Must be a resident of West Virginia
- College:Any college/university in West Virginia.
- Major/Career:Fire Safety Degree
- Employer:Active Firefighter, or a spouse, child or grandchild of an active firefighter on a department that is a member of and in good standing with Fayette County Firefighters Association.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Applicants must submit with the original application, a notarized statement from the Fayette County Fire Service Coordinator affirming: 1.) The applicants active status, or relationship to a firefighter of active status, on a Fayette County Fire Dept. 2.) The Fayette County Fire Dept. noted immediately above is a member of and in good standing with the Fayette County Firefighters Association.
- Name: Susan Hoover
- Phone: (304) 346-3620
- Email: [email protected]