Win and Nora Jensen Scholarship
Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin
With a desire to give back to the people who helped to make their dental practice a success, the late Nora and Dr. Win Jensen established the Win and Nora Jensen Scholarship Fund. It is available to graduating senior students of Portage County who are accepted into a post-secondary educational institution that is a church affiliated and supported school.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating high school senior
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must demonstrate academic success
- Residence:Must be a resident of Portage County
- College:Must be accepted into a post-secondary educational institution that is a church affiliated and supported school
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Submit a one-page, typewritten essay that explains: (Not needed if one is already required by scholarship you are applying for): 1) What are your post-secondary education goals and how do you hope to achieve them while attending college? 2) What are your long-term career plans, how do you intend to achieve them, and why did you choose the goal/plan? 3) What personal characteristics or experiences qualify you to receive a scholarship?
- Recommendation Letters:Submit an essay that explains the importance of education, any service involvement or anychurch-related activities; Submit no more than (2) letters of reference emphasizing leadership qualities. Letters from teachers, principals, counselors, coaches, church leaders, community leaders, and/or employers will be considered.
- Other Materials:Must submit ACT/SAT scores
- Phone: (715) 342-4454
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org