WIS. Dells Wrestling Club Scholarship
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
This scholarship was started to benefit a Wisconsin Dells High School senior wrestler and/or wrestling manager planning to pursue a post-secondary education. Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- 1 award
- March 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Wisconsin Dells High School senior
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Wisconsin Dells High School senior
- Athletics:The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage and assist a worthy Wisconsin Dells High School senior wrestler and/or wrestling manager
- Judging Criteria:This award is based on financial need and applicant's display of quality character
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:1. Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words).2. Write your Career Plan (no more than 500 words). 3. In addition, write a letter describing your need/goals and what impact wrestling has made in your life.
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Other Materials:Local Scholarship Application Form
- Name: Kimberly J Cummings
- Phone: (608) 253-1461
- Email: [email protected]