Wortman-Lowe Enduring Freedom Marine Corps League Detachment Scholarship
Hancock County Community Foundation
This fund was started by those who have served their country, to provide scholarships to graduating seniors and past graduates of public high schools pursuing a post-secondary education. Applicants must be sponsored by a Wortman-Lowe Detachment member.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Awarded to graduating seniors and past graduates; Applicants must be enrolled at a college, university, or other accredited post-secondary institution
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must be enrolled at a college, university, or other accredited post-secondary institution
- School:Graduating seniors and past graduates of a public high school
- College:Applicants must be enrolled at a college, university, or other accredited post-secondary institution
- Military:Spouse, child, or grandchild of a Wortman-Lowe Marine Corps League Detachment member in good standingChildren of Marines who have lost their lives in the line of duty in the Wortman-Lowe Detachments area (Hancock, Rush, Shelby)Current members or graduates of the Blue River Young Marines
- Judging Criteria:Selection is based on high character and citizenship.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:One-page (250-word) essay describing academic and career plans and how the military service may play a role in those plans.
- Other Materials:Online Application Form Proof of enrollment at post-secondary institution Proof of sponsorshipCompleted College Cost EstimatorUploaded appropriate headshot
- Name: Kari Sisk
- Phone: (317) 462-8870
- Email: [email protected]