Bay Area Community Foundation
This scholarship was established by Barbara Livingston in 1996 to provide financial support to adult women returning to college. Barbara experienced the difficulties of being a working adult while studying at law school. She created this scholarship to help other women of similar pursuit. The name of this scholarship means "life" in Greek.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Female 25 years of age or older
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Bay County resident.
- College:Pursuing community college, college, university, apprenticeship program or overseas studies
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. The essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;FAFSA;Student Aid Report;A portrait of the applicant.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Michigan Residents