ASHRAE Bachelor Engineering Technology Scholarship
American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
Bachelor Engineering Technology Scholarship is given to a bachelor student pursuing an engineering technology degree. The scholarship provides a $5,000 fund to assist a student in pursuing their bachelor degree.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school senior and undergraduate student.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Class Rank:The applicant must have a class standing of no less than the top 30%.
- Other Academic Requirements:The applicant must enroll or enrolled as a full-time student.
- College:The institution hosts an active ASHRAE Student Branch. The institution is accredited by an equivalent agency outside the USA that is a signatory of the SydneyAccord.
- Major/Career:The applicant must enroll in an accredited undergraduate engineering or engineering technology program recognized by ASHRAE as listed for each scholarship that traditionally has been a preparatory curriculum for the HVAC&R profession. The program must be accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) www.abet.org orthe program is accredited by the Partnership for Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Accreditation (PAHRA) www.pahrahvacr.org.
- Miscellaneous:The applicant must have a potential service to the HVAC and/or refrigeration profession.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:PROFESSIONAL GOALSWhat is your particular interest in the field covered by ASHRAE? Do you have a special interest in HVAC&R equipment or systems (i.e. installing, designing, testing, servicing, repairing, troubleshooting, teaching, etc)? Please articulate a thorough response in 100-200 words.To what extent have you participated in HVAC&R activities to advance your above stated goals? Answer 100 words or less.
- Recommendation Letters:Three letters of recommendation, including one from an instructor or faculty advisor, a current or past employer, and another character reference. In the case of schools with an ASHRAE student branch, a letter from the faculty advisor of that branch may be one of the three letters of recommendation.
- Name: Lois Benedict
- Phone: (678) 539-1120
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors