ASHRAE Minnesota Chapter Scholarship
American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
ASHRAE Minnesota Chapter Scholarship is given to a high school graduate of a Minnesota chapter area. The scholarship provides a $3,000 fund to a student who is pursuing an undergraduate mechanical or architectural engineering.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school senior or undergraduate student.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Class Rank:The student must have a class standing of no less than the top 30%.
- Other Academic Requirements:The applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student.
- School:The scholarship is open to students who graduated from a high school within the Minnesota chapter area.
- College:The applicant must be enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution within the geographic boundaries of the Minnesota chapter.
- Major/Career:The awardee must be pursuing mechanical or architectural engineering.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:PROFESSIONAL GOALSWhat is your particular interest in the field covered by ASHRAE? Do you have a special interest in HVAC&R equipment or systems (i.e. installing, designing, testing, servicing, repairing, troubleshooting, teaching, etc)? Please articulate a thorough response in 100-200 words.
- Recommendation Letters:Three letters of recommendation: one from an instructor or faculty advisor, a current or past employer, and another character reference. In the case of institutions with an ASHRAE student branch, include a letter from the faculty advisor of that branch, which may be one of the three required letters of recommendation. To what extent have you participated in HVAC&R activities to advance your above stated goals? Answer 100 words or less.
- Name: Lois Benedict
- Phone: (678) 539-1120
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors