August W. Fischer, Jr. Scholarship
Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley
The August W. Fischer, Jr. Scholarship was established to provide financial support to deserving home-schooled high school graduates and graduates from a high school within the Community Foundation service area. Applicants should be attending Aurora University pursuing studies in the field of Accounting.
- 1 award
- February 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Reserved for graduates of a high school located within the Community Foundation service area
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:1. Students who will receive their high school diploma from a high school during or at the conclusion of the 2015-2016 academic year and are immediately continuing their education at the beginning of the 2016-2017 academic year.2. Students who will complete their high school education as a home-schooled student during or at the conclusion of the 2015-2016 academic year and are immediately continuing their education at the beginning of the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Residence:Eligibility is restricted to students with a permanent address* located within the Community Foundation service area unless the scholarship fund criteria designate otherwise. The Community Foundation service area includes the City of Aurora, southern Kane County, and Kendall County within the State ofIllinois
- School:Reserved for graduates of a high school located within the Community Foundation service area
- College:Available to students attending Aurora University.
- Major/Career:Reserved for students pursing studies within the field of accounting.
- Miscellaneous:Eligibility is limited to students who submit a 2016-2017 SAR or participate in the National School Lunch Program.
- Judging Criteria:This scholarship is based on academic ability and financial need.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Letter of Recommendation. Anyone who knows the student well (preferably not family) can write a recommendation/evaluation. We prefer to have the recommendations/evaluations submitted by the recommender or evaluator, however, we will accept them from the applicant.
- Other Materials:If you wish to submit your 20162017 Student Aid Report (SAR) to the Community Foundation Scholarship Program, it must be received in the Community Foundation office no later than Monday, March 14, 2016.
- Name: Heather Johnson
- Phone: (630) 896-7800
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors