Baltimore Washington Conference Sophia Dietsch Education Scholarship
General Board of Higher Education & Ministry
This scholarship was established to benefit students who are members in a church of the Baltimore-Washington Conference. Applicants should be from Baltimore City and who are going into ministry, seminary students or re in the candidacy process. Students must be planning to enroll in a degree at an accredited college, university or seminary.
- 1 award
- March 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be pursuing a degree program at ANY accredited institution within the U.S.High school students may apply IF they will be college students in the fall term.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:For students of Baltimore City only
- College:Applicant must be a degree candidate at an accredited college, university or seminary.
- Religion:Students must have held membership in a church of the Baltimore-Washington Conference for at least one year.
- Organization:Students must have held membership in a church of the Baltimore-Washington Conference for at least one year.
- Miscellaneous:Students must be a candidate for ministry in the United Methodist Church and from Baltimore City.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Phone: (615) 340-7344
- Email: [email protected]