Brandi Kay Bowen Scholarship
Community Foundation of North Central West Virginia, Inc.
Recipients will be Doddridge County High School graduates with an emphasis on, but not limited to, first-year enrollment in a college or university. Preference may be given to female students who are well-rounded individuals and have demonstrated strong work ethic, character, and commitment.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be high school graduate or college freshman
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Character Traits:Must have demonstrated strong work ethic, character and commitment
- School:Must be graduate of Doddridge County High School
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Phone: (304) 296-3433
- Email: [email protected]