Brandon Couch Perseverance and Leadership Award
Hancock County Community Foundation
Brandon Couch Perseverance and Leadership Award is a $1,000 scholarship given to graduating students or past graduates of New Palestine High School. The scholarship was established in honor of Brandon and his legacy in leadership and act of kindness. Individuals who exhibit respect for leadership and show extraordinary acts of kindness and helpfulness is given preference.
- 1 award
- March 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a high school senior or graduate.
- Financial Need:Preferred
- School:Applicants must be graduating students or past graduates of New Palestine High School.
- Extracurricular:The scholarship applicants must have been involved in a high school sports program fulfilling a role including, but not limited to, at least one of the following: athlete, team manager, student trainer, and/or cheerleader.
- Athletics:Applicants must be a member of the New Palestine High School football and wrestling teams.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Essay describing how you have persevered in your life to achieve what you have accomplished.
- Recommendation Letters:The Common Scholarship Application requires two letters of recommendation, obtained through the recommendations section on the online application, regardless of how many scholarships to which you plan to apply. Recommendations may not be written by family members, school administrators, or guidance counselors.
- Other Materials:Applicant must submit their Completed College Costs Estimator form. All applicants must submit one high-quality, color headshot (shoulders and up). A professional senior photo is preferred.
- Name: Kari Sisk
- Phone: (317) 462-8870
- Email: [email protected]