Class of 1946 Charleston High School Scholarship
Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
- 2 awards
- January 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating senior.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must be a full-time student (minimum of 12 Credit Hours) and have a minimum score of 20 on the ACT.
- Character Traits:Must demonstrate good moral character
- Residence:Must be a resident of West Virginia
- School:Capital High School
- College:Any college/university in West Virginia.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Make sure to scan your or your parents’ most recent IRS Form 1040, 1040EZ, etc. and any other documentation supporting unique financial circumstances; The following three documents need to be uploaded with your application: 1. Financial Form (Click to download) You must use our Form for the Financial Form 2. Income Tax Information (first page only) 3. Most Recent Grades (you do not have to have the Official copy)
- Name: Susan Hoover
- Phone: (304) 346-3620
- Email: [email protected]