Constance Butler Goforth Education Fund
Community Foundation of Greater Memphis
Constance Butler Goforth Education Fund provides an annual $1,200 fund to one student who exhibits academic excellence, community service, and financial need. The scholarship is given to a graduating high school student from Tennessee. The scholarship was established in honor of the Mrs. Constance Butler Goforth and aims to support students to pursue higher education and better lives.
- 1 award
- April 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:The awardee must attend college as a full-time student.
- Residence:The scholarship is open to students who are residents of Tennessee.
- Citizenship:The applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- School:The applicant must be a graduating senior from a high school in Tennessee.
- College:The awardee must have been accepted by and plan to attend an accredited, not-for-profit, four-year college or university as a full-time student.
- Extracurricular:The student must have volunteer or work experience.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Applicant must submit a one-page personal statement outlining education or career goals.
- Recommendation Letters:The application must include two current letters of recommendations from teachers, counselors, clergy, or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities.
- Other Materials:The applicant must submit a copy of ACT and/or SAT scores and a copy of their Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information.
- Name: Vanessa Langston
- Phone: (901) 728-4600
- Email: http://www.cfgm.org/contact/
- Scholarships for Anderson County (TN) Residents
- Scholarships for Johnson County (TN) Residents
- Scholarships for Knox County (TN) Residents
- Scholarships for Blount County (TN) Residents
- Scholarships for Campbell County (TN) Residents
- Scholarships for Clariborne County (TN) Residents
- Scholarships for Cocke County (TN) Residents
- Scholarships for Grainger County (TN) Residents
- Scholarships for Hamblen, TN Residents
- Scholarships for Jefferson County (TN) Residents