David J. Chellman Scholarship
ASM International Foundation
Mrs. Arline Denny established this scholarship in 2014 in honor of her husband David James Chellman. David Chellman was a long-standing Senior Technical Fellow with Lockheed Martin Corporation and a life member of ASM International. He also enthusiastically served on the AeroMat Conference Organizing Committee for more than 25 years. His wife started this scholarship an expression of his commitment to education and the materials science and engineering community. This program is awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Undergraduate
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Must have completed at least 1 year of college to apply.
- Major/Career:Must have an intended or declared major in metallurgy or materials science engineering. Applicants majoring in related science or engineering disciplines will be considered if they demonstrate a strong academic emphasis and interest in materials science.
- Organization:Must be a Material Advantage student member.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Forward the online Scholarship Recommendation Form to your references.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Photograph.
- Phone: (800) 336-5152
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors