Educational Opportunities for Children (10-18 Yrs)
Governor's Office of the State of Illinois
The scholarship was established to provide financial aid to the children (ages 10 to 18) of veterans who died or became totally disabled during World War I and II, Korean and Vietnam Conflicts, the Gulf War, Operation Enduring Freedom or Operation Iraqi Freedom. The financial aid covers elementary grade, high school or vocational training school.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Children ages 10 to 18
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:The financial aid applies to a state educational institution of elementary grade, high school or vocational training school.
- Military:Child of a veteran who died or became totally disabled as a result of service in the Armed Forces during World War I, or II, the Korean and Vietnam Conflicts, the Gulf War, Operation Enduring Freedom or Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Phone: (217) 524-8394