George A. Roberts Scholarships
ASM International Foundation
Through a generous contribution by Dr. George A. Roberts, this scholarship was started in 1995. Dr. George A. Roberts is the past president of ASM and retired CEO of Teledyne. He contributed to this fund to express his commitment to education and the materials science and engineering community.
- 7 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Undergraduate
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must have completed at least 1 year of college
- Major/Career:Must have an intended or declared major in metallurgy or materials science engineering
- Organization:Must be a Material Advantage student member.
- Miscellaneous:Applicants majoring in related science or engineering disciplines will be considered if they demonstrate a strong academic emphasis and interest in materials science.
- Judging Criteria:Award selection is based on academic achievement, interest in the field, and personal qualities.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Forward the online Scholarship Recommendation Form to your references.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Photograph
- Phone: (800) 336-5152
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors