Hancock Family Snow Hill High School Scholarship
Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
Hancock Family Snow Hill High School Scholarship provides funds of a minimum of $2,000 that can be renewed for four years. The scholarship is provided to seniors of Snow Hill High School to help them pursue their college education.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship is open to high school seniors.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:The scholarship must be 3 or more year resident of Snow Hill area.
- School:The applicant must be a student at Snow Hill High School.
- College:The awardee must have been accepted by an accredited academic college program.
- Extracurricular:The applicant must be active in school activity(s) school government, athletics, band, etc. (in class officer not required) and in the community, church, youth clubs, etc.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation from non-family members (e.g. teacher, guidance counselor, employer, athletic coach, etc.).
- Other Materials:The applicant must submit a copy of parent/guardian and students most recent income tax return and their letter of acceptance from college or university.
- Name: B.J. Summers
- Phone: (410) 742-9911
- Email: [email protected]