Helen Powers Monahan Scholarship
Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
This scholarship was established to benefit graduating high school senior from any Palm Beach. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide assistance for middle-income families earning between $60,000 and 100,000.
1,000 - 7,500
- 1 award
- February 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating high school senior
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Be a full-time student
- School:Graduating high school senior from any Palm Beach
- College:Plan to attend an accredited vocational school, two or four-year college or university
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:You must complete a 500-750 word essay describing your educational and career goals.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;FAFSAl;Student Aid Report;Expected Family Contribution;Unusual Circumstances.
- Name: Stephanie V. Mejias
- Phone: (561) 659-6800
- Email: [email protected]