Howard & Sherry Eagle Scholarship
Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley
The Howard & Sherry Eagle Scholarship was established to benefit deserving graduates of West Aurora High School who will be attending post-secondary education at Aurora University.
- 1 award
- February 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Reserved for graduates of West Aurora High School.
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:1. Students who will receive their high school diploma from a high school during or at the conclusion of the 2015-2016 academic year and are immediately continuing their education at the beginning of the 2016-2017 academic year.2. Students who will complete their high school education as a home-schooled student during or at the conclusion of the 2015-2016 academic year and are immediately continuing their education at the beginning of the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Residence:Eligibility is restricted to students with a permanent address* located within the Community Foundation service area unless the scholarship fund criteria designate otherwise. The Community Foundation service area includes the City of Aurora, southern Kane County, and Kendall County within the State of Illinois.
- School:Reserved for graduates of West Aurora High School.
- College:Available to students attending Aurora University.
- Miscellaneous:Eligibility is limited to students who submit a 2016-2017 SAR or participate in the National School Lunch Program. If you wish to submit your 20162017 Student Aid Report (SAR) to the Community Foundation Scholarship Program, it must be received in the Community Foundation office no later than Monday, March 14, 2016.
- Judging Criteria:This scholarship is based on academic activity and financial need.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Letter of Recommendation. Anyone who knows the student well (preferably not family) can write a recommendation/evaluation.We prefer to have the recommendations/evaluations submitted by the recommender or evaluator, however, we will accept them from the applicant.
- Name: Heather Johnson
- Phone: (630) 896-7800
- Email: [email protected]