IEEE Life Member Graduate Study Fellowship in Electrical Engineering
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Inc. Computer Society
- 1 award
- May 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Full-time graduate student
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:The applicant must have majored in the field of electrical engineering and have received a Bachelor's Degree from an engineering college of recognized standing worldwide.
- Major/Career:Electrical Engineering
- Other Benefits:The stipend will be paid directly to the college/university at which the recipient will pursue full-time graduate study. The college/university will be asked to disburse the funds on behalf of the recipient. However, any unused portion can be returned to the recipient along with the necessary documentation for tax-reporting purposes.This fellowship could be renewed for a second year, based on the recipient's satisfactory progress in the graduate program. Therefore, two overlapping fellowships could be awarded in a given year. The recipient will be notified by mid July.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Three letters of recommendation from college/university professors who are familiar with the applicant's work also are required.
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors