Jahlil Clements Scholarship
Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
- 1 award
- January 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must be a full-time student (minimum of 12 Credit Hours) and have a minimum score of 20 on the ACT.
- Character Traits:Must demonstrate good moral character
- Residence:Must be a Kanawha County resident.
- College:Any College or Technical Training.
- Miscellaneous:Provide evidence of direct or indirect victim of domestic violence.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Must submit evidence may be in the form of a police report, referrals and/or an essay written by the applicant.; Make sure to scan your or your parents’ most recent IRS Form 1040, 1040EZ, etc. and any other documentation supporting unique financial circumstances; The following three documents need to be uploaded with your application: 1. Financial Form (Click to download) You must use our Form for the Financial Form 2. Income Tax Information (first page only) 3. Most Recent Grades (you do not have to have the Official copy)
- Name: Susan Hoover
- Phone: (304) 346-3620
- Email: [email protected]