James R. Bullock, Jr. Scholarship
American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
The scholarship was established to award outstanding undergraduate students who are currently pursuing a degree in mechanical or architectural engineering at a post-secondary educational institution within the geographic boundaries of ASHRAE Region IV or who has graduated from a high school in Region IV, which covers North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Undergraduate student
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Class Rank:Class standing of no less than the top 30%
- College:A post-secondary educational institution within the geographic boundaries of ASHRAE Region IV or who has graduated from a high school in Region IV, which covers North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- Major/Career:Mechanical or architectural Engineering
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:What is your particular interest in the field covered by ASHRAE? Do you have a special interest in HVAC&R equipment or systems (i.e. installing, designing, testing, servicing, repairing, troubleshooting, teaching, etc)? Please articulate a thorough response in 100-200 words; To what extent have you participated in HVAC&R activities to advance your above stated "goals"? Answer 100 words or less.
- Recommendation Letters:Three signed letters of recommendation as follows: one from an instructor or faculty advisor, a current or past employer, and another character reference (other than a family member). In cases where the institution has an ASHRAE student branch on campus, a letter from the faculty advisor of that branch may be one of the three letters of recommendation.
- Name: Lois Benedict
- Phone: (678) 539-1120
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors