Joe Hornsby III Scholarship
The Dallas Foundation
This scholarship was established in 2009 and named after Joe Hornsby III who believed in education and supported students in local schools and encouraged them to obtain a higher education. This opportunity is open to graduating seniors of a high school in Mesquite Independent School District who are planning to attend or enrolled in an accredited college, university or technical training program. Priority will be given to students with special needs, visual impairment, physical disabilities, autism or Asperger syndrome.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Be a graduating senior of a high school in Mesquite Independent School District.
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:Be a graduating senior of a high school in Mesquite Independent School District.
- College:Be planning to attend or be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited college, university or technical training program.
- Disability:Visually Impaired, Physical Disability, Autism, Asperger Syndrome
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Email: [email protected]