Kamehameha Schools Class of 1960 Scholarship
Ke Ali'i Pauahi Foundation
This scholarship was established to benefit undergraduate or graduate students who demonstrated scholastic excellence and service to the community. Applicants must have demonstrated good character and who has, through endeavors, showed an intent to utilize special skills in order to benefit the Hawaiian community.
- 2 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be either a classified undergraduate or graduate student
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Character Traits:Demonstrate scholastic excellence and service to the community. Demonstrate good character and who has, through endeavors, showed an intent to utilizespecial skills in order to benefit the Hawaiian community
- College:Enrolled in a two or four-year, accredited college institution in Hawai`i or the continental U.S.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Personal Statement Questions:1. What career do you see yourself in 10-15 years and what life experience(s) has helped you realize this career goal?2. Choose a meaningful community service project that you recently (within the past year) participated in or helped organize, and explain what kind of impact it has made on you and how it has helped you recognize your career/life goal.3. Share a challenging event in your life and how you overcame it and grown from the experience.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Copy of college Acceptance Letters.
- Phone: (808) 534-3966
- Email: [email protected]