Kilbourn Fire Department VOC-TECH & 4-Year College Scholarship
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
Kilbourn Fire Department VOC-TECH & 4-Year College Scholarship is given to eligible graduating students of Wisconsin Dells High School. The scholarship aims to support students in pursuing their post-high school education. The program awards two scholarship, one for who wants to attend a four-year college, and one to a student attending a vocational-technical school.
- 2 awards
- March 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:Applicant must be attending Wisconsin Dells High School.
- College:The awardee must further their education at a four-year college, university, trade technical, nursing or other postsecondary institution.
- Extracurricular:The applicant must have the willingness to participate in a variety of activities.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words) and your Career Plan (no more than 500 words).
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Other Materials:Make copies for each local scholarship for which you apply and one additional copy to remain in the counseling office-only one, not one for each scholarship. Staple all of the above components together for each application (you may use a cover sheet with the name of the scholarship and your name on it, but please do not use plastic or heavy paper report covers).
- Phone: (608) 254-5477
- Email: [email protected]