Kalamazoo Community Foundation
Lioness Scholarship is given to a student of Galesburg-Augusta High School. The applicant must be a female student of good character.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:The applicant must be a student of Galesburg-Augusta High School.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Essay (1-2 pages, typed and double-spaced using 12-point font and one-inch margins) which addresses the following:1. What is your career goal and why have you chosen this path?2. Name an individual or describe an event that influenced you to select your career. Please explain why this person or event is significant.3. Explain how you have improved in academics or demonstrated consistent effort over your four years in high school, as well as in your work experiences?
- Other Materials:The application must include a Staff Assessment (to be attached by counselor or principal).
- Name: Adrienne
- Phone: (269) 381-4416
- Email: [email protected]