Love Scholarship for Diversity
International Council of Shopping Centers
This scholarship was established to benefit an undergraduate pursuing a career in retail real estate. Named in honor of Gina Love, Esq., who helped create ICSCs annual Diversity Reception. The scholarship is open to a junior or senior university student who belongs to an underrepresented minority group. Applicant must demonstrate a record of participation in the industry.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship will provide tuition assistance to a junior or senior university student
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Citizenship:An ideal candidate is a U.S. citizen
- College:Enrolled in the upcoming fall academic term at an accredited university.
- Major/Career:This award is for an undergraduate who is interested in a career in retail real estate.
- Ethnicity:Belonging to an underrepresented minority group:American Indian or Alaskan NativeAsian or Pacific IslanderAfrican AmericanHispanicCaribbean
- Other Benefits:Industry-wide recognition
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Complete one 500 word essay
- Recommendation Letters:Two recommendations
- Other Materials:A completed scholarship application;
- Phone: (855) 670-4787
- Email: http://www.applyists.com/ists-customer-care-for-applicants/