Love Your Neighbor Scholarship
Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF), Inc.
The Love Your Neighbor Scholarship was started to benefit graduating seniors within the Texas Panhandle. Applicants should be an active member of his or her local church and demonstrate financial need.
- 1 award
- February 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating senior
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Maintain a 2.0 or better cumulative GPA while in college
- Citizenship:Applicants must be a US citizen (or a permanent resident)
- School:Graduating senior from 26 northernmost counties of Texas Panhandle
- College:Amarillo College or West Texas A&M University
- Major/Career:Major in field of choice
- Extracurricular:Be an active member in his/her local church
- Miscellaneous:Be a "B" average student who works a full-time job while in high school
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two (2) letters of recommendation - one letter should be from a teacher you had in high school and the second letter should be from a pastor, employer, coach, mentor, etc. Letters written by family members are not permitted.
- Other Materials:Submit a letter from your pastor or youth minister that addresses your involvement in your church Proof of U.S. Citizenship (photocopy of U.S. birth certificate) or legal permanent residency status ACT and/or SAT scores (if scores appear on the back of your high school transcript, no additional documents are necessary) Page one (1) of current year IRS tax Form 1040 for household (if current year is not available, previous year will be accepted)
- Name: Connie Bradford
- Phone: (806) 350-4518
- Email: [email protected]