Mada Custom Apparel Scholarship
Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin
The scholarship is open to all graduating seniors of Stevens Point Area Senior High who have been participated in at least two varsity sport and will pursue a post-secondary degree.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating high school senior
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must demonstrate academic success
- School:Must be a graduating senior of Stevens Point Area Senior High
- College:Must be pursuing a post-secondary degree
- Athletics:Must have been participated in at least two varsity sports
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Submit a one-page, typewritten essay that explains: (Not needed if one is already required by scholarship you are applying for): 1) What are your post-secondary education goals and how do you hope to achieve them while attending college? 2) What are your long-term career plans, how do you intend to achieve them, and why did you choose the goal/plan? 3) What personal characteristics or experiences qualify you to receive a scholarship?
- Recommendation Letters:Submit no more than (2) letters of reference emphasizing leadership qualities. Letters from teachers, principals, counselors, coaches, church leaders, community leaders, and/or employers will be considered.
- Other Materials:Must submit ACT/SAT scores
- Phone: (715) 342-4454
- Email: [email protected]