Mary Kate Carney Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
This scholarship was established in memory of Mary Kate Carney by her friends and family. Mary Kate Carney was a devoted wife, mother, and Speech Therapist who worked in the field of Special Education and was passionate in improving the communication needs of all students. This scholarship was designed to benefit individuals pursuing degrees in Speech/Language Pathology or Special Education.
- 1 award
- March 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Bay or Arenac County high school graduate
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Arenac or Bay County resident.
- School:Bay or Arenac County high school graduate
- Major/Career:Enrolling or enrolled in Speech/Language Pathology or Special Education
- Extracurricular:School and community involvement.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. Essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;FAFSA;Student Aid Report (SAR);A portrait of the applicant.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Special Education Majors
- Scholarships for Secondary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Teaching Majors
- Scholarships for Elementary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Early Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors