Zonta Club of Coos Bay
This scholarship was established to support females whose education has been interrupted and planning to attend full-time at an accredited institution. Applicants must be permanently residing in the Coos Bay Area Zonta district.
- 2 awards
- March 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must have graduated from high school or have GED
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must plan to attend full-time (12 credits) at an accredited institution.
- Residence:Recipient must have a permanent family residence in the Coos Bay Area Zonta district
- College:Must plan to attend full-time at an accredited institution
- Judging Criteria:Award selection is based on scholastic ability, demonstrated leadership, motivation and character, the content of the essay and letters of recommendations.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:In 250 words describe why you believe Zonta Club of Coos Bay should give this scholarship or award to you.
- Recommendation Letters:Three letters of recommendation
- Other Materials:A completed typewritten application;Proof of current enrollment;Letter of intent or proof of registration for enrollment requirement
- Name: Liz Keator
- Email: [email protected]