Michael A. Majchrzak Memorial Educational Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
The scholarship was established in memory of Michael Majchrzak to provide financial assistance to the high school senior or recent graduate of Bay City Western High School who plans to attend a college or university in Michigan and who have participated in a varsity sport during their senior year.
- 1 award
- March 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:High school senior or recent high school graduate
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Full-time student
- Residence:Bay County resident
- School:Senior or recent graduate of Bay City Western
- College:Applicant must attend a college or university in Michigan
- Athletics:Students who have participated in a varsity sport during their senior year.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. Essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:A portrait of the applicant; The first page of your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Email: [email protected]