Mike Lozano Memorial Scholarship
Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF), Inc.
The Mike Lozano Memorial Scholarship was started in 2013 in memory of Coach Lozano to benefit a graduating high school senior athlete within the Texas Panhandle.
- 1 award
- February 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:A graduating high school senior
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 while in college
- Residence:A graduating high school senior athlete from the northernmost 26 counties of the Texas Panhandle.
- Citizenship:Applicants must be a US citizen (or a permanent resident)
- School:A graduating high school senior athlete from the northernmost 26 counties of the Texas Panhandle.
- College:May attend any accredited college/university
- Major/Career:Must be interested in pursuing a degree in education and/or coaching for the purpose of teaching and coaching at the high school level upon graduation from college
- Extracurricular:Must be a student athlete
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two (2) letters of recommendation - one letter should be from a teacher you had in high school and the second letter should be from a pastor, employer, coach, mentor, etc. Letters written by family members are not permitted.
- Other Materials:Proof of U.S. Citizenship (photocopy of U.S. birth certificate) or legal permanent residency status ACT and/or SAT scores (if scores appear on the back of your high school transcript, no additional documents are necessary) Page one (1) of current year IRS tax Form 1040 for household (if current year is not available, previous year will be accepted)
- Name: Connie Bradford
- Phone: (806) 350-4518
- Email: [email protected]