Morgan L. Fitch Scholarship
Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation
The scholarship was established as a tribute to the memory of Morgan L. Fitch, one of the nations most prominent real estate industry leaders. It is intended to help qualified students pursue an education that will lead them into productive careers in the real estate industry. Specifically, this scholarship is awarded to students attending the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, in the College of Commerce and Business Administration or the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be a current undergraduate student
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must have completed 60 college credit hours
- Residence:Must be a resident of the state of Illinois
- Citizenship:Must be a United States citizen
- College:Must be attending the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, in the College of Commerce and Business Administration or the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Major/Career:Must pursuing an education (with an emphasis in real estate) that will lead them into productive careers in the real estate industry
- Judging Criteria:The selection of scholarship recipients will be determined by the Foundation, taking into consideration the following criteria: applicants indication of interest in pursuing a career in real estate or an allied field; record of scholastic achievement, including academic grade point average; economic need or situation; references and recommendations by instructors, employers, REALTORS and other prominent individuals.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Typed letters of recommendation from two persons. It is preferred, but not required, that one of these letters be from a REALTOR. A typed statement from the real estate instructor, or if none, the Dean of your college recommending you as an applicant.
- Other Materials:A typed, signed statement of your general activities and intellectual interests, of your activities and employment (if any), of your contemplated line of study, and of the career you expect to follow. (This statement should not exceed 1,000 words in length and should be written in as simple and direct manner as possible.); A record of military service, if any, giving full details including branch of service, unit, rank, length of service, citations and decorations, or full details of civilian war work, if any; Your proposed program of study, including a brief description of each course you plan to pursue in working for the degree indicated with the approval of this program, signed by the Dean or appropriate official of the college in which you work is to be done; Proof of acceptance to University of IL Champaign-Urbana College of Commerce and Business Administration or College of Liberal Arts & Sciences.
- Name: Laurie Clayton
- Phone: (866) 854-7333
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors