NYS Regents Awards for Children of Deceased and Disabled Veterans
Higher Education Services Corporation
Regents Awards for Children of Deceased and Disabled Veterans was established to support children of deceased and disabled veterans who served in the U.S Armed Forces during the specific period of national emergency. The award provides a $450 annual fund to help them pursue further education.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Military:Students whose parent(s) served in the U.S. Armed Forces during specified periods of war or national emergency and, as a result of service, died, suffered a 40% or more disability, was classified as missing in action, or was a prisoner of war. The veteran must currently be a New York State resident or have been a New York State resident at the time of death.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Once you have established your eligibility you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and apply for the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP).
- Phone: (888) 697-4372
- Email: https://www.hesc.ny.gov/questions-or-comments.html